Day 1 Things you want to say (but can’t or won’t) to ten different people (one each).
- I miss the way we were. I still need you but you don’t need me anymore. I am not sure if you ever really did. I miss you.
- I worry about you every day. I know you know what your “problems” are but I worry that you are not taking care of them in the best way possible.
- I wonder what you would do without me in your life.
- I love you. Not the school girl crush kind but the really, truly, can imagine a future with you kind of love you.
- Some times, I want to run and hide from you because I just don’t have the patience to deal with all the drama that radiates around you.
- There are times when I am really jealous of what you are doing and it is made worse by thinking I could do it better if I would have been given the chance.
- If I knew how to fix your problems, I would have fixed my own by now.
- You are a gorgeous person but so often your sharp tongue ruins it.
- You don’t believe in yourself enough.
- You frustrate me endlessly when you don’t follow through with things you promise to do.