Because I’m bored and haven’t written anything here in a while, I thought I’d share ten random tidbits about me that you probably don’t know (and most likely are not going to remember when you’re finished reading)…
- I hate the feel of certain foods on my skin… raw chicken, raw eggs and mayonnaise, off the top of my head.
- I am horribly uncomfortable talking on the phone. Texting is the greatest invention of my life!
- I sleep on an air mattress on the floor and have for almost ten years. Now, sleeping in a regular bed kind of freaks me out.
- Part of the reason I don’t exercise regularly is doing it alone in my living room/bedroom/wherever makes me incredibly self-conscious. Weird thing is going to a gym or being in a class doesn’t.
- I am stuck with the term “lazy eye” because there isn’t a recognized term for what’s really going on, but because the “lazy” eye responds to stimuli it’s not technically lazy.
- I type 50+ wpm with 95% accuracy.
- I can touch my arm with the thumb of the same hand, bend only the first knuckle on each finger and bend my pinky fingers behind their adjacent ring fingers.
- I have perfect pitch and can sing back any note you play for me but can’t read sheet music.
- I am fascinated by ancient Christian mythology and am not sure if that’s because of or in spite of the fact that I am not a Christian.
- I can watch hours of documentary style TV shows… History Channel, TruTV, Discovery Channel kinds of shows. Current favorites are the picker shows …
There…now you know things about me that are probably of little to no use to you. :)