50 little things
1.How many pets do you own? I guess 3… I buy food and litter for three cats, Mom buys food and litter for three cats…*shrug*
2. What’s your least favorite season? Autumn. Summer is my favorite so you’d expect my least favorite to be the opposite but it’s not. It’s the end. Autumn is the end of summer. Autumn is death and dying and misery and I hate it.
3. Do you prefer to text or call? Usually text. I accept that there are times when calling is easier or more appropriate but I am ridiculously uncomfortable and awkward on the phone.
4. Morning or night? night
5. Do you like tacos? sure
6. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Extrovert. A quiet, awkward, self-conscious extrovert.
7. What’s your favorite desert? New York style cheesecake. Heavy, dense, sour cream-based, no toppings, plain, New York style cheesecake.
8. Do you enjoy walks? With someone else. It’s a great time to bond and connect (or re-connect).
9. Are you a frequent user of Facebook? More than I would like. I am less frequent when I have people to keep me entertained.
10. Do you watch animated shows still? Am currently watching Looney Tunes on Boomerang.
11. Can you roll your tongue? I’m not sure. I can fold it length-wise into a sort of taco shape but have not received a definitive answer on whether or not that’s the same thing….
12. What’s your “lucky” number? 23. Don’t really have one. Never really understood the concept. But my brain always throws out 23 as an answer to number related questions.
13. Are you scared of anything? Drowning, falling, being out of control of my own body, always being just “good” but never “great.”
14. Big mac or big whopper? Chicken nuggets
15. Do you like to play board games? Yeah…some. I refuse to play Monopoly on the grounds that it makes people hateful and vicious. I really like Clue and Trivial Pursuit.
16. Are you fond of romantic novels? Not so much.
17. Fruitloops or cocopops? Ick. Mini wheats, Cheerios, or Honey Bunches of Oats
18. Would you eat a live spider for one million dollars? Can I put it on a cracker or something? Wash it down with a glass of water like an aspirin?
19. Are you a heavy drinker? Nah. I can’t really even say I was one when I drank. I used to drink a lot when I would drink but since I don’t have anyone to drink with anymore I’ve kind of lost my tolerance.
20. Would you forgive someone for cheating? Not something I can answer in a hypothetical situation. I would have to be in the moment to know for sure.
21. Are you superstitious? Kind of. I do things that people would probably call superstitious.
22. Have you seen A Clockwork Orange? Once. Forever ago.
23. Do you like to read? Yes. Do I do it often? Not as much as I would like. I have trouble reading at home. Too many distractions.
24. Are you easily distressed? Most people say I’m pretty cool and level headed. I guess. I don’t really have any reason to argue the fact.
25. Do you believe in aliens? Yep. Do I believe they’ve traveled a bazillion miles from whereever they live to fuck with our heads by smashing our corn stalks? Not as much.
26. If you were the last person alive besides one other person you get to choose, who would it be? Super hard question. I mean, do you choose your best friend with whom you know you’d never be bored or do you choose a romantic interest/partner?
27. Dogs or cats? Cats. Because let’s face it, I kind of am one.
28. Are you a grumpy person? I don’t think so. I have resting bitch face so other people probably think I am but no, I don’t think so.
29. What’s something you hate? broccoli, gin, liver, intolerance, small town mentalities, snow…
30. Are you a worry wart? Probably. I’m highly analytical and Type A so I think worry wart is probably also accurate.
31. Do you like having your picture taken? In groups. Where I can hide behind other people and blend into the scenery. Or in a “professional” “photo shoot” sort of situation where the entire idea is to make me look good. LOL Not vain, self-conscious.
32. Do you like cotton candy? Yep
33. Would you ever use a dating site? I have. It was geared toward geeks and nerds but even with a bunch of people who live in their parents’ basement and smell like bean dip, I was too awkward to actually talk to any of them.
34. Do you believe in ghosts? Yep.
35. Rap or pop? Rock.
36. What’s the weirdest flavor of ice cream you’ve tried? I don’t know. But in my high school journalism class, one of our assignments was to create a product (on paper) and make a commercial for it and one of the girls in my class made a commercial for tomato and pine nut ice cream.
37. Do you like math? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh, you’re serious. No. More importantly, it doesn’t like me.
38. Are you the type of person to laugh at others misfortune? Not really. It kind of depends on the situation. If you do something stupid where the only possible outcome is misfortune, then yeah, I’m probably going to laugh at you for being an idiot. But things like someone having a legitimate accident that was not a direct result of really poor decisions, then, no.
39. Love or lust? Both have their merit
40. Do you remember lyrics easily? Mostly. It usually only takes me two or three tries to start singing along, if I like the song.
41. What was/is your favorite school subject? English/Writing
42: Do you like tattoos? I have a few
43. Are you the type of person to lie? I have. I do. Occasionally. It depends on the situation. Sometimes it’s easier. Sometimes it’s better.
44. Do you eat porridge for breakfast? I’m not sure I’ve ever eaten porridge.
45. What music are you listening to right now? Right NOW, Bugs Bunny singing something absurd on a cartoon…. right now as in what’s getting the most attention on my music player? Awaken the Empire’s album Aurora
46. Are you allergic to anything? Stupidity? Nothing I know of.
47. Do you like Lady Gaga? Sure. I liked her more when she first started. Now she seems a little … forced.
48. What about Nick Minaj? Not so much.
49. Do you like rainy days? yeah
50. Last question, do you like pie? I like cheesecake.